Play Up Pompey!!!!

Friday 7 September 2007

Arsenal 3-1 Portsmouth

Sorry this is a bit late but I had four Wisdom teeth removed a couple of weeks ago and I have been not in the mood to do to much, but now I am getting better so I am back. Well I did hope we would get a draw out of this but no we played bad in the first half, a bit better in the second but we had lost the game by then. I hope we get back on form for the last of our hard games against Liverpool Play Up Pompey!!!!

Arsenal: Almunia, Toure, Senderos, Silva, Clichy, Rosicky, Fabregas, Flamini, Hleb (Denilson 61), Van Persie (Diaby 70), Adebayor (Eduardo 79).
Subs Not Used: Fabianski, Walcott.

Sent Off: Senderos (49).

Booked: Fabregas.

Goals: Adebayor 8 pen, Fabregas 35, Rosicky 59.

Portsmouth: James, Johnson, Pamarot, Distin, Hreidarsson (Kranjcar 46), Lauren (Pedro Mendes 46), Muntari, Davis (Nugent 61), Taylor, Utaka, Kanu.
Subs Not Used: Ashdown, Hughes.

Booked: Hreidarsson, Kanu.

Goals: Kanu 60.

Att: 60,114

Referee: Mark Halsey (Lancashire).

No comments: